CORRECTED-BRIEF-Newmont Q4 adjusted earnings per share $1.11
(Corrects period in second bullet to FY from Q4, changes estimate period in third bullet)
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp : * Announces net income from continuing operations of $1.9 billion or $3.80 per share in 2012 * FY revenue $9.9 billion * FY revenue view $10.03 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * FY earnings per share $3.78 from continuing operations * Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $1.11 * Says expects to invest approximately $2.1 to $2.3 billion in attributable capital expenditures in 2013 * Says 2013 attributable gold production is expected to be approximately 4.8 million to 5.1 million ounces * Says currently plans to spend approximately $350 to $400 million in advanced projects in 2013 on a consolidated basis * Expects 2013 attributable copper production of 150 to 170 million pounds * Source text * Further company coverage
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking