STXNEWS LATAM-Stock rating, price target activity in Brazil for Friday
The following is a list of price target and rating activity for Brazilian stocks for Friday:
Brasil Plural Securities analysts led by Renato Antunes cut the price target on preferred, Class A shares of Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA to 11.5 reais from 12 reais, keeping the recommendation at "underweight."
Analyst Rodolfo de Angele of JPMorgan Securities cut the price target on preferred shares of Metalúrgica Gerdau SA to 31.5 reais from 32 reais. The "overweight" recommendation on the stock was maintained.
De Angele also cut the target on shares of Gerdau SA to 20 reais from 20.5 reais, but raised the recommendation on the stock to "overweight" from "neutral."
Analyst Edmo Chagas of BTG Pactual Group also trimmed the target for shares of Gerdau to 18 reais from a prior 20 reais. The "neutral" recommendation on the stock was maintained.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official