Rosneft sees TNK-BP deals done 3 months before deadline-source
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - Rosneft plans to take control of rival Russian oil company TNK-BP by April 1, completing one of the sector's biggest takeovers three months early, an industry source with knowledge of the deal said.
Rosneft is buying the business for $55 billion from its 50-50 owners, private Russian consortium AAR and British oil company BP, in two separate deals.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation