Rosneft sees TNK-BP deals done 3 months before deadline-source
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - Rosneft plans to take control of rival Russian oil company TNK-BP by April 1, completing one of the sector's biggest takeovers three months early, an industry source with knowledge of the deal said.
Rosneft is buying the business for $55 billion from its 50-50 owners, private Russian consortium AAR and British oil company BP, in two separate deals.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine