Rosneft sees TNK-BP deals done 3 months before deadline-source
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - Rosneft plans to take control of rival Russian oil company TNK-BP by April 1, completing one of the sector's biggest takeovers three months early, an industry source with knowledge of the deal said.
Rosneft is buying the business for $55 billion from its 50-50 owners, private Russian consortium AAR and British oil company BP, in two separate deals.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |