Turkcell Q4 net profit rises 38 percent
ISTANBUL Feb 22 (Reuters) - Turkey's largest mobile phone operator Turkcell posted net profit up 38 percent to 459 million lira ($257 million) in the fourth quarter, above a poll forecast of 453.4 million, on sales up 15 percent to $2.807 billion lira.
In 2012 as a whole, Turkcell's net profit surged 77 percent to 2.079 billion lira on sales up 12 percent to 10.507 billion lira. ($1 = 1.7833 Turkish liras) (Writing by Daren Butler)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach