Pistorius bail decision this afternoon: magistrate
PRETORIA (Reuters) - The magistrate overseeing Oscar Pistorius' bail hearing said on Friday he would deliver his decision this afternoon, after 2 pm (1200 GMT) local time.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video