U.S. Embassy in Senegal warns of bomb threat to Dakar
Dakar (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar.
In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy said it did not have details, but advised its nationals to stay away from the Downtown area.
Senegalese police said they did not have information yet on the threat.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media