U.S. Embassy in Senegal warns of bomb threat to Dakar
Dakar (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar.
In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy said it did not have details, but advised its nationals to stay away from the Downtown area.
Senegalese police said they did not have information yet on the threat.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |