U.S. Embassy in Senegal warns of bomb threat to Dakar
Dakar (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar.
In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy said it did not have details, but advised its nationals to stay away from the Downtown area.
Senegalese police said they did not have information yet on the threat.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro