U.S. Embassy in Senegal warns of bomb threat to Dakar
Dakar (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar.
In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy said it did not have details, but advised its nationals to stay away from the Downtown area.
Senegalese police said they did not have information yet on the threat.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel