U.S. Embassy in Senegal warns of bomb threat to Dakar
Dakar (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar.
In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy said it did not have details, but advised its nationals to stay away from the Downtown area.
Senegalese police said they did not have information yet on the threat.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |