Pistorius believed to have left Pretoria court
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A car believed to be carrying Oscar Pistorius left a Pretoria magistrates court on Friday after the South African athletics star was granted bail of $113,000 on charges of murdering his girlfriend.
Several motorbikes commandeered by media organizations pursued the silver Landrover with tinted windows as it drove through the streets of the capital.
(Reporting by Siyabonga Sishi; Writing by Ed Cropley)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video