PIMCO's Gross says Fed not vigilant on QE in other countries
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant PIMCO, said the Federal Reserve has not been paying enough attention to the monetary stimulus programs of other central banks.
"I don't think they are vigilant in terms of other central banks and their quantitative easing policies," Gross told television network CNBC.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data