PIMCO's Gross says Fed not vigilant on QE in other countries
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant PIMCO, said the Federal Reserve has not been paying enough attention to the monetary stimulus programs of other central banks.
"I don't think they are vigilant in terms of other central banks and their quantitative easing policies," Gross told television network CNBC.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC