PIMCO's Gross says Fed not vigilant on QE in other countries
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant PIMCO, said the Federal Reserve has not been paying enough attention to the monetary stimulus programs of other central banks.
"I don't think they are vigilant in terms of other central banks and their quantitative easing policies," Gross told television network CNBC.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows