PIMCO's Gross says Fed not vigilant on QE in other countries
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant PIMCO, said the Federal Reserve has not been paying enough attention to the monetary stimulus programs of other central banks.
"I don't think they are vigilant in terms of other central banks and their quantitative easing policies," Gross told television network CNBC.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted