PIMCO's Gross says Fed not vigilant on QE in other countries
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant PIMCO, said the Federal Reserve has not been paying enough attention to the monetary stimulus programs of other central banks.
"I don't think they are vigilant in terms of other central banks and their quantitative easing policies," Gross told television network CNBC.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year