At least 10 cars in wreck at Daytona involving car of Kyle Larson
Feb 23 (Reuters) - At least 10 cars were involved in a wreck at the Daytona Speedway on Saturday moments before the end of the "Nationwide" race, in a crash that sent driver Kyle Larson's car airborne, although he climbed out of the wreckage afterward, ESPN reported.
There was no immediate word on whether any spectators were injured in the Florida accident, which took place a day before NASCAR's top event, the Daytona 500. (Reporting By Cynthia Johnston; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane