ITV to return 200 mln stg to shareholders -report
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Media company ITV will unveil plans to return as much as 200 million pounds to shareholders through a special dividend when it reports full-year results on Wednesday, Sky News reported on Sunday.
ITV's board will meet early this week to approve the proposed dividend, Sky News said on its website.
The size of the special dividend was not yet decided although it was likely to be well over 100 million pounds and probably close to double that sum, Sky News reported, citing insiders at the company.
ITV, home to period drama "Downton Abbey," declined to comment.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data