ITV to return 200 million pounds to shareholders: report
(Reuters) - Media company ITV will unveil plans to return as much as 200 million pounds to shareholders through a special dividend when it reports full-year results on Wednesday, Sky News reported on Sunday.
ITV's board will meet early this week to approve the proposed dividend, Sky News said on its website.
(Reporting by Abhishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |