ITV to return 200 million pounds to shareholders: report
(Reuters) - Media company ITV will unveil plans to return as much as 200 million pounds to shareholders through a special dividend when it reports full-year results on Wednesday, Sky News reported on Sunday.
ITV's board will meet early this week to approve the proposed dividend, Sky News said on its website.
(Reporting by Abhishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue