Argentina January industry output rises 0.2 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES Feb 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's January industrial production inched up 0.2 percent versus the same month last year, beating the median forecast in a Reuters poll for a 1.1 percent decline, government data showed on Monday.
Industrial production rose 0.6 percent in January compared with December, seasonally adjusted.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |