Australia's QBE shares fall after earnings disappoint
SYDNEY Feb 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Australia's QBE Insurance fell as much as 7.5 percent on Tuesday after the country's biggest insurer posted a lower-than-expected 8 percent rise in full-year net profit and cut its dividend.
QBE shares fell as low as A$12.05 and last traded down 5.8 percent at A$12.26. (Reporting by Lincoln Feast; Editing by John Mair)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed