Barnes & Noble chairman to bid for company's retail assets
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Barnes & Noble Inc Chairman Leonard Riggio has told the board he plans to buy all the retail assets of the company.
The retail business includes, among other things, Barnes & Noble Booksellers Inc and barnesandnoble.com but excludes NOOK Media LLC, Riggio said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |