Aegon to Appoint New Independent Auditor
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130225:nPn2245064 THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegon's Supervisory Board will propose to appoint PwC as the company's independent auditor for the Annual Accounts 2014 through 2016, during the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 15, 2013. This recommendation is the result of a competitive tender process that Aegon conducted, consistent with its sound corporate governance principles. The Supervisory Board will also propose to reappoint the company's current auditor, Ernst & Young, for the financial year 2013. Aegon appreciates the excellent service Ernst & Young has provided and expresses its gratitude for the firm's contributions. ABOUT AEGON As an international insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ approximately 24,000 people and have millions of customers across the globe. Further information: aegon.com. Media relations Greg Tucker +31(0)70-344-8956 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor relations Willem van den Berg +31(0)-70-344-8305 email@example.com SOURCE AEGON N.V.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |