Aegon to Appoint New Independent Auditor
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130225:nPn2245064 THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegon's Supervisory Board will propose to appoint PwC as the company's independent auditor for the Annual Accounts 2014 through 2016, during the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 15, 2013. This recommendation is the result of a competitive tender process that Aegon conducted, consistent with its sound corporate governance principles. The Supervisory Board will also propose to reappoint the company's current auditor, Ernst & Young, for the financial year 2013. Aegon appreciates the excellent service Ernst & Young has provided and expresses its gratitude for the firm's contributions. ABOUT AEGON As an international insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ approximately 24,000 people and have millions of customers across the globe. Further information: aegon.com. Media relations Greg Tucker +31(0)70-344-8956 email@example.com Investor relations Willem van den Berg +31(0)-70-344-8305 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE AEGON N.V.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police