US regulator approves BlackRock's copper ETF plan
SINGAPORE Feb 25 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc. has obtained approval from U.S. regulators on its plan to launch a copper-backed exchange-traded fund on the NYSE Arca, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.
This followed the approval of a similar product proposed by JPMorgan Chase & Co in December.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO