US regulator approves BlackRock's copper ETF plan
SINGAPORE Feb 25 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc. has obtained approval from U.S. regulators on its plan to launch a copper-backed exchange-traded fund on the NYSE Arca, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.
This followed the approval of a similar product proposed by JPMorgan Chase & Co in December.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls