US regulator approves BlackRock's copper ETF plan
SINGAPORE Feb 25 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc. has obtained approval from U.S. regulators on its plan to launch a copper-backed exchange-traded fund on the NYSE Arca, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.
This followed the approval of a similar product proposed by JPMorgan Chase & Co in December.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network