Boeing Delivers First 777 Built at Increased Rate
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130225:nPnSF66015 EVERETT, Wash., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] has delivered the first 777 built at the increased production rate of 8.3 per month, or 100 airplanes per year. The airplane, a 777 Freighter, was delivered to Korean Air. In the past 32 months, the 777 program has increased its production rate twice. The rate went from five to seven per month in 2011, and now to the all-time high of 8.3 per month. 1,072 777s have been delivered through the end of January and a total of 1,431 have been ordered from 66 customers around the globe. Contact: Debbie Heathers 777 Communications 206-579-5159 firstname.lastname@example.org Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions