Google to Present at the Deutsche Bank Media and Telecom Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130225:nBw256521a MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) announced today that Nikesh Arora, SVP and Chief Business Officer, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Deutsche Bank Media and Telecom Conference in Palm Beach. The session is scheduled for 1:10 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:10 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit http://investor.google.com/webcast.html. About Google Inc. Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google`s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world. Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Google Inc. Willa Chalmers, +1-650-214-3381 Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order