- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Colombia's public credit chief resigns
BOGOTA Feb 25 (Reuters) - Maria Fernanda Suarez, head of Colombia's public credit office, resigned on Monday, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on his Twitter account.
Michel Janna will replace Suarez to manage the government's debt sales. Cardenas did not say when Janna, who works at Goldman Sachs Group Inc, will take up the post.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this