Dendreon posts 4th-quarter loss versus year-ago profit
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Dendreon Corp reported a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit on Monday as revenue fell and restructuring costs weighed on the biotechnology company.
The fourth-quarter loss was $38.7 million, or 26 cents per share, compared with a profit of $38.1 million, or 26 cents per share.
Quarterly revenue fell to $85.5 million from $202.1 million a year ago.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy