CME said to approach Deutsche Boerse for merger talks -Bloomberg
Feb 25 (Reuters) - CME Group Inc is said to have approached Deutsche Boerse AG to consider merger talks, Bloomberg tweeted on Monday.
Shares in Deutsche Boerse surged over 10 percent on news of a possible deal.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll