CME said to approach Deutsche Boerse for merger talks -Bloomberg
Feb 25 (Reuters) - CME Group Inc is said to have approached Deutsche Boerse AG to consider merger talks, Bloomberg tweeted on Monday.
Shares in Deutsche Boerse surged over 10 percent on news of a possible deal.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote