FDA rejects Dynavax's adult hep B vaccine on safety concerns
Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. health regulators denied approval to Dynavax Technologies Inc's adult hepatitis B vaccine in its current form and asked for more data to evaluate the vaccine's safety.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration indicated it was willing to have discussions for a more restricted use of the vaccine Heplisav, Dynavax said in a statement.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |