Finland's Fennovoima: Toshiba sole candidate for large reactor
HELSINKI Feb 25 (Reuters) - Finnish nuclear consortium Fennovoima said Japan's Toshiba was now the sole supplier candidate for its planned nuclear power plant in northern Finland, dropping Areva.
Fennovoima said it was now looking at the possibility of a medium-sized reactor and that Areva, in addition to Toshiba and and Russia's Rosatom, could be suitable suppliers for such a project.
Fennovoima said it had decided to look into smaller reactors following the exit of its top investor German utility E.ON .
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |