Freddie Mac to sell $1 bln notes in reopening on Monday
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $1.0 billion of seven-year reference notes due Oct. 2, 2019 in a reopening of an existing issue via an internet-based Dutch Auction on Monday.
The auction begins at 9:45 (1445 GMT) and will close at 10:30, with results to follow shortly.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets