Freddie Mac sells $1.0 bln 7-year notes in reopening
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Monday it sold $1.0 billion of seven-year notes due Oct. 2, 2019 in a reopening of an existing issue via an internet-based Dutch Auction.
The notes were priced at 98.9822 to yield 1.412 percent.
The new total amount outstanding is $6.0 billion.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’