Freddie Mac sells $1.0 bln 7-year notes in reopening
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Monday it sold $1.0 billion of seven-year notes due Oct. 2, 2019 in a reopening of an existing issue via an internet-based Dutch Auction.
The notes were priced at 98.9822 to yield 1.412 percent.
The new total amount outstanding is $6.0 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'