Singapore's GIC selling Global Logistic shares for up to $1.3 bln-IFR
HONG KONG Feb 25 (Reuters) - The Government of Singapore Investment Corp is selling 595.7 million shares in Global Logistic Properties to raise up to S$1.6 billion (US$1.3 billion), Thomson Reuters publication IFR reported on Monday.
The price range is S$2.60-$2.66 per share, giving discounts of 2.6 percent-4.8 percent to Monday's volume-weighted average price and 3.3 percent-5.5 percent to the closing price.
JP Morgan is sole bookrunner. (Reporting By Daniel Stanton and Fiona Lau at IFR; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources