Hertz posts quarterly loss after Dollar Thrifty buy
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc reported a quarterly loss due to costs associated with its $2.6 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty.
The net loss was $36.4 million, or 9 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with net income of $52.1 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, Hertz earned 33 cents per share.
For 2013, Hertz forecast adjusted earnings of $1.82 to $1.92 per share on revenue of $10.85 billion to $10.95 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'