Union pension adviser CtW says will oppose two HP directors
BOSTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Union pension advisor CtW Investment Group said it met with leaders of Hewlett-Packard Co on Monday and said it will oppose two of its directors, but that it will not campaign against HP board chairman Raymond Lane.
Michael Pryce-Jones, senior governance policy analyst for CtW, also said the group will oppose the renewal of HP's auditor, Ernst & Young.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order