Union pension adviser CtW says will oppose two HP directors
BOSTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Union pension advisor CtW Investment Group said it met with leaders of Hewlett-Packard Co on Monday and said it will oppose two of its directors, but that it will not campaign against HP board chairman Raymond Lane.
Michael Pryce-Jones, senior governance policy analyst for CtW, also said the group will oppose the renewal of HP's auditor, Ernst & Young.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'