Union pension adviser CtW says will oppose two HP directors
BOSTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Union pension advisor CtW Investment Group said it met with leaders of Hewlett-Packard Co on Monday and said it will oppose two of its directors, but that it will not campaign against HP board chairman Raymond Lane.
Michael Pryce-Jones, senior governance policy analyst for CtW, also said the group will oppose the renewal of HP's auditor, Ernst & Young.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter