Union pension adviser CtW says will oppose two HP directors
BOSTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Union pension advisor CtW Investment Group said it met with leaders of Hewlett-Packard Co on Monday and said it will oppose two of its directors, but that it will not campaign against HP board chairman Raymond Lane.
Michael Pryce-Jones, senior governance policy analyst for CtW, also said the group will oppose the renewal of HP's auditor, Ernst & Young.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |