RLPC: Hostess loan to back Apollo, Metropoulos buyout
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hostess Brands set a bank meeting for Wednesday to launch a $450 million term loan that will back the buyout of the company's snack cake brands including Twinkies by Apollo Global Management LLC and C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.
The seven-year facility will be syndicated alongside a $60 million asset-based revolving credit, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. Credit Suisse leads the deal.
Lender commitments to the loan will be due March 8. (Editing By Jon Methven)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia