RLPC: Hostess loan to back Apollo, Metropoulos buyout
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hostess Brands set a bank meeting for Wednesday to launch a $450 million term loan that will back the buyout of the company's snack cake brands including Twinkies by Apollo Global Management LLC and C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.
The seven-year facility will be syndicated alongside a $60 million asset-based revolving credit, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. Credit Suisse leads the deal.
Lender commitments to the loan will be due March 8. (Editing By Jon Methven)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source