Berlusconi leads in Senate - early RAI projections
ROME Feb 25 (Reuters) - Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right coalition was leading in the race for the Senate, according a second round of early projections by RAI state television.
Berlusconi's bloc was ahead with 31.6 percent, with the centre-left at 29.4 percent, Beppe Grillo's 5-Star Movement at 24.9 percent, and Mario Monti's centrist party at 9.2 percent.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |