Berlusconi leads in Senate - early RAI projections
ROME Feb 25 (Reuters) - Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right coalition was leading in the race for the Senate, according a second round of early projections by RAI state television.
Berlusconi's bloc was ahead with 31.6 percent, with the centre-left at 29.4 percent, Beppe Grillo's 5-Star Movement at 24.9 percent, and Mario Monti's centrist party at 9.2 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data