EURO GOVT-Bund futures erase losses in after-hours trade
LONDON Feb 25 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased their Monday losses after the European session closed as projections following the Italian elections raised worries about a possible hung parliament.
Bund futures were last 2 ticks higher than Friday's European close at 143.64, having fallen as low as 142.85 during the session.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea