EURO GOVT-Bund futures erase losses in after-hours trade
LONDON Feb 25 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased their Monday losses after the European session closed as projections following the Italian elections raised worries about a possible hung parliament.
Bund futures were last 2 ticks higher than Friday's European close at 143.64, having fallen as low as 142.85 during the session.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |