EURO GOVT-Bund futures erase losses in after-hours trade
LONDON Feb 25 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased their Monday losses after the European session closed as projections following the Italian elections raised worries about a possible hung parliament.
Bund futures were last 2 ticks higher than Friday's European close at 143.64, having fallen as low as 142.85 during the session.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- As U.S. kicks off crude exports, Iran casts a shadow in Asia
- Satellites and seafood: China keeps fishing fleet connected in disputed waters |