CANADA STOCKS-TSX jumps at open in broad-based rally
TORONTO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened sharply higher on Monday, boosted by gains in heavyweight banking, energy and mining stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 99.66 points, or 0.78 percent, 12,801.29 shortly after the open.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest