Euro falls 1 pct to session low vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - The euro extended its losses against the dollar to fall 1 percent in late afternoon trade on Monday, weighed by uncertainty about the outcome of Italy's parliamentary elections.
The euro fell as low as $1.3048, the lowest since Jan. 10. It was last down 1 percent at $1.3051.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades