Euro falls 1 pct to session low vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - The euro extended its losses against the dollar to fall 1 percent in late afternoon trade on Monday, weighed by uncertainty about the outcome of Italy's parliamentary elections.
The euro fell as low as $1.3048, the lowest since Jan. 10. It was last down 1 percent at $1.3051.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source