Euro falls 1 pct to session low vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - The euro extended its losses against the dollar to fall 1 percent in late afternoon trade on Monday, weighed by uncertainty about the outcome of Italy's parliamentary elections.
The euro fell as low as $1.3048, the lowest since Jan. 10. It was last down 1 percent at $1.3051.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |