Euro falls 1 pct to session low vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - The euro extended its losses against the dollar to fall 1 percent in late afternoon trade on Monday, weighed by uncertainty about the outcome of Italy's parliamentary elections.
The euro fell as low as $1.3048, the lowest since Jan. 10. It was last down 1 percent at $1.3051.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video