Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 25 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished 0.08 percent weaker at 2.583/2.584 per dollar.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |