US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Dow, Nasdaq drop more than 1 pct
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - The Dow and Nasdaq each dropped more than 1 percent while the S&P 500 added to losses on Monday, on fears that a divided parliament in Italy would get in the way of the country's reforms and hamper the euro zone's stability.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 186.38 points, or 1.33 percent, at 13,814.19. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 24.87 points, or 1.64 percent, at 1,490.73. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 41.84 points, or 1.32 percent, at 3,119.98.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image