Mexico posts $6.49 bln current account deficit in Q4-cenbank
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit widened to $6.49 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, the central bank said on Monday.
The accumulated current account deficit for all of last year was $9.249 billion, the equivalent of 0.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge