Mexico posts $6.49 bln current account deficit in Q4-cenbank
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit widened to $6.49 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, the central bank said on Monday.
The accumulated current account deficit for all of last year was $9.249 billion, the equivalent of 0.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand