Mexico posts $6.49 bln current account deficit in Q4-cenbank
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit widened to $6.49 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, the central bank said on Monday.
The accumulated current account deficit for all of last year was $9.249 billion, the equivalent of 0.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief