Mexico's No. 2 retailer Soriana posts lower 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's second-biggest retailer, Organizacion Soriana, on Monday reported its fourth-quarter profit fell 8.7 percent.
The company said quarterly profit slipped to 1.106 billion pesos ($86 million) from 1.212 billion pesos in the October-December period in 2011.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |