Mexican shares at 2013 intraday low on weak earnings
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index on Monday reached its worst intraday low this year, hitting 43,691.62 points as weaker-than-expected results from home builders and telecommunications giant America Movil, dented the index.
America Movil shares were down 1.86 percent at 13.69 pesos in early trading.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia