Nedbank sees slower earnings growth in 2013 -CEO
JOHANNESBURG Feb 25 (Reuters) - South Africa's fourth-largest lender, Nedbank, expects growth in diluted headline earnings to slow this year from the 19 percent it posted in the last financial year, its chief executive said on Monday.
Mike Brown made the comment at the presentation of the bank's full-year earnings results.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia