Nedbank sees slower earnings growth in 2013 -CEO
JOHANNESBURG Feb 25 (Reuters) - South Africa's fourth-largest lender, Nedbank, expects growth in diluted headline earnings to slow this year from the 19 percent it posted in the last financial year, its chief executive said on Monday.
Mike Brown made the comment at the presentation of the bank's full-year earnings results.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand