Nedbank sees slower earnings growth in 2013 -CEO
JOHANNESBURG Feb 25 (Reuters) - South Africa's fourth-largest lender, Nedbank, expects growth in diluted headline earnings to slow this year from the 19 percent it posted in the last financial year, its chief executive said on Monday.
Mike Brown made the comment at the presentation of the bank's full-year earnings results.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel