PostNL Q4 profit beats forecast, increases cost savings
AMSTERDAM Feb 25 (Reuters) - Dutch postal group PostNL on Monday reported better-than-expected profit for the final quarter of 2012 and said it would seek 400 million euros ($526 million) of savings this year as part of an ongoing reorganisation.
The company said it made a net profit of 155 million euros, compared with a forecast of 82.4 million in a Reuters poll of analysts.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016