PostNL Q4 profit beats forecast, increases cost savings
AMSTERDAM Feb 25 (Reuters) - Dutch postal group PostNL on Monday reported better-than-expected profit for the final quarter of 2012 and said it would seek 400 million euros ($526 million) of savings this year as part of an ongoing reorganisation.
The company said it made a net profit of 155 million euros, compared with a forecast of 82.4 million in a Reuters poll of analysts.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings