PostNL Q4 profit beats forecast, increases cost savings
AMSTERDAM Feb 25 (Reuters) - Dutch postal group PostNL on Monday reported better-than-expected profit for the final quarter of 2012 and said it would seek 400 million euros ($526 million) of savings this year as part of an ongoing reorganisation.
The company said it made a net profit of 155 million euros, compared with a forecast of 82.4 million in a Reuters poll of analysts.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port